Article 109 of the Constitution, paragraph 32, guided by sustainable development and increasing competitiveness of the economy, based on modern scientific and technological achievements of the expansion of high-tech innovation and scientific researches and development of new technologies in order to provide for the establishment of modern facilities I hereby order:
1. "On the establishment of the High-Tech Park," the Presidential Decree No. 736 dated November 5, 2012, with part of the 4th established under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies "High-Tech Park -" HT Park "Limited Liability Company (hereinafter - the Company), which is the use of 1.3 hectares of land in Mingacheur create Mingechaur High-Tech Park.
2. cities of product innovation and high technology of High-Tech Park, with the aim of improving the development and implementation of research and development, the results of the industry, services and other fields of application (commercialization) necessary infrastructure, material in the area of technical and management institutions.
3. The competent authority in respect of the High-Tech Park Mingechaur functions carried out by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies.
4. High-Tech Park Mingechaur organize, manage and carry out the development of the society.
5. The Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies Mingechaur High-Tech Park, organizing the community to help with the management and development.
6. The Cabinet of Ministers to resolve issues arising from this Decree.
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Baku, 26 February, 2015.